Lavan Petrochemical Company
Lavan Chemical Company was founded in 2005 to establish an ammonia unit with a capacity of 677 TMT per year and a granular urea unit with a capacity of 1073 TMT per year. The main HQ of the company is in Tehran, Saadat Abad, 2nd Street, North Second Street, No. 15, 4th floor. Lavan Chemical Company is a commercial subsidiary of Energy Sepher Co., located at phase 2 of South Pars Energy Field in Asaluye.چشم انداز
Given its unique conditions (economic production, maritime access, and similar advantages, Lavan Chemical Co. will satisfy most of Iran’s currency needs in the following years and ensure the future of agriculture, ultimately improving Iran’s technical engineering, economic-financial and social capacities.
Lavan Chemical Co. is active in Iran’s oil, gas, and petrochemical industry and strives to realize the required industrial-economic projects. Lavan Chemical Co. has also been able to operationalize a urea and ammonia unit based on the knowledge of Iranian technicians through continuous innovation and creativity, as well as research in petrochemical technology.
The strategic objectives
- Exporting urea and ammonia
- Improving the design and engineering, and development plans of the value chain of the petrochemical oil and gas industry
- Realizing the goals of the Resistive Economy and the combating sanctions
- Achieving the capability to export urea globally
- Obtaining the opportunity to repay the cost of capital projects
- Satisfying a major portion of Iran’s currency needs
- Ensuring the future of Iranian agriculture