SECO International Trading Co.
SECO International Trading Company (SITCO) was founded in 2012 as the trading arm of Sepehr Energy Group.
The activities of this company include:
- Exporting petrochemical and petroleum products to the markets of China, India, Turkey, CIS countries, Afghanistan, Iraq, the Middle East, Africa, and Europe
- Trade of petrochemical products, such as methanol, ammonia, urea, polymers, PVC, sulfur and other chemical products.
- Trade of petroleum products, such as fuel oil, diesel, light and heavy naphtha, condensate, LPG and base oils.
- Supply of project equipment:
Supply of parts and equipment
- Supplying the general equipment for Sepehr Energy Company projects, its subsidiaries, and other petrochemical and oil complexes.
Selling the products of Sepehr Energy Company projects:
- Exclusive exporter of products of Sepehr Energy Holding projects, including methanol and its derivatives, after launching Sabalan, Dena, and Siraf projects.